"Dijagnostika treniranosti sportista "
From the review:
Prof. dr Nikola GrujiŠ: Offered boook has a logical algorithm. It the most part, it briefly deals with the physiological functions of the human body, so that future readers could gain basis for better understanding of other chapters or simply repeated what may and been sometimes forgotten. In the second part of the book the authors provide practical advice on the possibility of measuring physical work capacity in laboratory and field conditions, which are one of the components of scientific monitoring of the training process of top athletes.
Prof. dr Igor JukiŠ: In "Dijagnostika treniranosti sportista", the authors convincingly and systematically presented to the reader the potential importance of the structure of sports diagnostics. The particular value of this book is in the range of information ranging from simple technical instructions for the implementation of the essential tests to explain the logic diagnostic procedures.
- A multidisciplinary approach in monitoring of sport shape
- Diagnostic Techniques
- Diagnosis in function of training process control
- Basic techniques, apparatus and instruments for the diagnosis of athletes
- Assessment of basic ventilatory functions
- The main biochemical parameters of the assessment of sport shape
- Ergometry in the evaluation of the sport shape
- Motor tests in diagnostics
- Monitoring the heart rate in diagnostic of sport shape
- Psihodiagnostic in sport
- Metabolic values, measurement units and metabolic equations